Friday, December 18, 2009

Kids, Wigs, Boas and Things

I had these cute random pictures of the kids I wanted to post so I am because I can never get enough of these two.

~~~
I had my Halloween wigs out and decided to have some fun. And boy did we ever! Tom and I could not stop laughing!


love the picture of Cole picking his nose!

~~~
Along with the wigs were the boas. My, how Cole and Avery looked dazzling!


~~~
And last...Avery found this old new born binky and was sucking on it. She thought it was hilarious, which it was. She is too cute and so funny. She makes us laugh.

8 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

I sure do have cute grandkids! I look forward to seeing you all in the spring!

Manta said...

Too flippin' cute!!

Mamie said...

oh for heavens sake- that girl in those wigs is too cute to even deal with.
what an adorable girl she is.

Team Shelton said...

Avery is hilarious! So cute.

Nick & Che` said...

CUTE!! Your kids are darling! ;)

The Adventures of April said...

They are soooo cute!!!!! I love the pictures!!!

Kristin Call said...

LoL! I love Cole in the Brunette wig. HA! When the blog first loaded, boy, was I confused!

Monika said...

Sooo funny!!! I am here, finally!! Your blog's fun! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair!!! Makes me want to do something too!!! ahh! Red Robin...hm...you know I have one down here too!!! I can't believe Avery's walking now too!!! So crazy. we need to do lunch!!