Monday, May 24, 2010

Playing catch up


Ok, so I have a LOT of catching up to do. Lets see, what's first. Oh yes, Tom ran the Seabrook Lucky Trail half marathon March 20th. He ran it in 2 hrs. and 14 mins. Way to go honey! The kids and I met him at the finish line to cheer him in.

Our HERO!!





~~~~~

The whole reason I got so far behind on our blog? I was in Utah from April 2nd - May 18th. I know, I could have updated while I was there but I forgot the cord that copy's the pictures from my camera to my computer at home and I couldn't have post's without pictures. So there's my excuse.

~~~

It was a nice long vacation. Tom was there with us the first 2 and a half weeks the rest of the time was just me and the kids. By the end I was ready to get home. I missed my honey and the kids missed their papa and as great as it was being there with family it was GREAT to get home!!

~~~

Any way, instead of trying to catch up all in one night I will spread out our adventures throughout the week. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just for the record, that is not a time that i would brag about. :)

I'll let the old lady that finished behind me brag about her time.

Amy said...

Just for the record Tom, anyone that runs a half marathon is AMAZING! So I say well done. :)