Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On to the Next

A few weeks ago I was called to be on the ward activity's committee.

It has been 6 months since I was released from the YW's. As nice as it was flying under the radar for a little while it feels good to be doing something again.

This should be a fun calling. I am really excited! Although I am not the most creative person when it comes to planning activities.

While I was on my "calling vacation," the gospel doctrine teacher was released and guess who the bishop asked to sub for a couple of weeks!? Yes, ME!! One of my worst nightmare callings! I was sick when he asked but I did it and was so glad when it was over! Talk about stress!

I'm just grateful they didn't call me to that permanently!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would seriously have a coronary if I was asked to do that calling!!! The gospel doctrine teacher that is. The other calling sounds super fun!

You camping pics are all so cute!