Friday, June 10, 2011

Catch-up and Time Out for Women

I didn't realize how far behind I was on my post until I started going through pictures! So the next few days may be post overload but at least I'm trying to get caught up.

I'll Start here!

~~~~

April 29th and 30th I took a much needed trip with some of my best girlfriends, Annette, Clarissa and Rachel!

We drove to San Antonio for Time Out for Women! It was so fun! I just wish we would have stayed a little longer. It went by way too fast! Next Time!:)

Friday night when we got into town we had enough time to check into our hotel and then get over to the TOFW. What a great night it was! For 3 hours we were entertained and uplifted. Once we got back to our hotel room everyone got into her PJ's, except for me because I forgot mine, talked for awhile and snacked, I almost ate a whole bag of sour cream and onion chips by myself! Can you say, "Oink! Oink!" They are my favorite what can I say! That and I'm pregnant! :) Then we hit the hay. Unfortunately there were no pillow fights! That too will be saved for next time!

Saturday morning we got up, got ready and walked over to the convention center. On the way we grabbed some McDonald's for a yummy egg mcmuffin breakfast with OJ! YUM!

That day was a spiritual, uplifting day as much if not more than the night before. We got to listen to many inspiring speakers and listen to many great songs by Jericho Road!

We did get an hour and a half break in between. During that break we walked back to the hotel to grab a different pair of shoes for Clarissa, did a little bit of shopping and we even did an old time photo shoot! What a blast! On the way back we got some lunch and ate when we got back to the convention center.


Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


Once the TOFW was over we had a little time to spare so we took a walk around the river walk that runs through the city. I bought a small souvenir for Cole and Avery and on our way back to the hotel we went to the Alamo. I always pictured it in the middle of no where but no, it is smack dab in the middle of the city. Good times.

Then it was time to go home. So sad! :(

What a wonderful weekend! Next time will be longer! Can't wait!


Rachel, me, Annette & Clarissa
Wonderful friends








1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for TOFW! It was great fun! Great pics too! Can't wait for next year . . . :)