Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween night we did the old traditional Trick-or-Treating. Luckily our kids are still young enough that they get tired of it quickly. We went around our cul-de-sack and one down and by the time we made the loop the kids were ready to go home, which was ok by me. Although I was secretly hoping it would put me into labor. hehe :)

They both ended up with a good amount of sugary goodness, all of which is almost gone. I just don't know where it all went.

By the time we got home though there weren't many kids out any more so we were stuck with a lot of chocolate! Shoot. ;)

I love Halloween! Especially know that we have kids old enough to enjoy it!





Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Avery's hair is sooooo cute! Cole looks so buff too. What have you been feeding him? :)