Friday, November 7, 2008

Back in Time

I got a little behind on my posts and I have no idea why! (wink! wink)

Lets back up a few weeks to Saturday, October 25th.

We had our ward Trunk-or-Treat that night so we ventured out to buy decorations for our car and candy for the kiddo's.

You'd think we would have been more prepared but we had other things on the mind.

By the time we got home, got ready, and got to the church we were two hours late. As you could guess everyone was leaving. We missed the WHOLE thing! So now we were stuck with three, HUGE, Sam's Club bags of candy. That was all we needed, the two of us and all that candy! Can you say BIG Butt!

We did get to have the fun of dressing up so the night wasn't a total waste.


Cole got woken up to get into his costume.
As you can see he wasn't very happy.



Once he got a look at himself in the mirror he was happy.



Cutest Monkey I Ever Did See.



Mama pumpkin and her Monkey.



One last shot of my pregnant belly.
This is probably the cutest this costume has ever looked
Tom would agree.
~~~
Halloween night we used the decorations we bought for the Trunk-or-Treat to liven up our front courtyard which turned out good. I just didn't get pictures. Sorry! And it was our last hope for all that candy. Unfortunately we only had five kids come to the house. Looks like it's up to me and Tom to eat it ALL!

Sorry Jen, our teeth are going to be rotten by the time we get in to see you! :) We'll be good and brush.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Cute costumes! Love the monkey and I love the big belly pumpkin!

Gay Lynne said...

Cole makes a pretty cute monkey and Mommy is a very cute pumpkin!
I'm excited to see you all soon!

Unknown said...

Too bad you aren't pregnant anymore so at least you have an excuse to eat all that candy!

Cole looks so so so cute! WOW! I love it!

You look great too!

Rachel said...

You both look soooo cute! That was the perfect costume for Cole. It fit him perfectly. I think you might have won some prizes for your pumpking costume. Sorry you have to suffer through eating all that candy! ;)

Our Family said...

What a cute little monkey!

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

We were stuck with left over candy too! It really stinks, not. :) Cute pics! I was hoping to see your pregnant belly, wow!