Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pink Squishy Thing?

I know I told some of you I would post some more images yesterday, but for some reason (and I can't put my finger on it) I ran out of time.....don't really know what occupied my time.....

Anyways, some friends of ours, Mana and Annette Vautier (don't ask how to pronounce their last name....you'll get it wrong anyways...haha) were watching Cole for us while we were in the hospital. (Thanks again guys!) On Monday night they brought Cole in to see his new baby sister!
I'm not sure what he was thinking but I'm sure he didn't know what to do about this quiet little pink squishy thing that papa was holding. I don't think he really wanted to get too close to it.
I tried to take his hand and show him how to touch his new little sister "soft", but he was trying pretty hard not to touch her at all. Even after I made him touch her face he still wasn't sure if he was allowed to be this close with her.


First time with his new baby sister.



REALLY didn't want to touch her.



Looking around to see if it's OK to be this close

Since I think Avery is so cute here are some more pictures......don't really have a story to go along with them, but I'm guessing most of you don't really read the posts.....you just like looking at the pretty pictures (and I don't blame you!)



I think Avery heard me call her a pink squish thing.



Now she's whispering to Mama what she thinks of me.



My beautiful girls!



Obligatory picture with Mana "unpronouncable name" Vautier

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She's such a sweet girl! Beautiful!

Dee Dee said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! I love her squishy cheeks! I am so excited to meet her in december!

Amy said...

I love that Cole was unsure what to do with his new baby sister! Such cute pictures. Keep them coming!

Susan said...

Such cute pictures!! Avery does have the shape of the Booth head. Ouch, Dayna! She has my former double chin, yeah I lost mine finally. Take care guys!
Love All Ye All!