Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just like Christmas!

For all of her grand kids my mom crochets a receiving blanket, fleece blanket, a couple of bibs and couple of burp cloths and I got Avery's in the mail yesterday. They all turned out so cute! I was able to pick out the material our last trip to Utah. I am so excited to be able to use them here soon.

Thanks mom I love them and I know Avery will too.



Yesterday we also got Avery's dresser. This one looks much better, no imprints. USA Baby was very good at getting it to us as quickly as possible and they were very good with costumer service. They took care of everything with no hassle. I would definitely buy from them again.

Now that we have the blankets and dresser, we are now all ready for our baby girl.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are so cute! I got some of those bibs from your mom too! I love them!!!