Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October 21, 2008

My little sister had her sweet baby boy, Jayden, yesterday @ 6:13pm. He weighed 7lbs. 1oz. and is 20in. long.

My wonderful brother, Travis, took a picture with his cell phone and sent it to me. Jayden is so adorable! Lots of dark hair. Once I figure out how to transfer pictures from my cell phone to the computer I will post his picture.

It was funny because the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was, that looks like Travis. So he must have a lot of Greenhalgh in him.

I am so very happy for my sis, and her hubby but being so far away and not being able to be there with them made me very sad and emotional. I knew it would be hard but not that hard. Thank goodness for the technology we have now that we can share those special moments.

Congratulation on your new little addition
Eric and Dee Dee! We love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats to Dee Dee! I am glad everything went well!