Monday, October 20, 2008

Entertaining!

After putting a load of laundry in the washer I went into the bathroom to put on a little bit of make-up. A minute went by and I was trying to listen for Cole thinking it was awful quite. I couldn't hear anything so I went to find him to see what he could possibly be getting into.

It was so funny! When I did find him he was just standing there watching the laundry go round and round in the washer. He loved it!

It amazes me what entertains kids sometimes!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Funny. I would have loved to see him staring at the washer. Sorry Tom had to go back to work. I think everyone should get to work from home. And Cole is cute in the backyard. Fences are heaven!

Our Family said...

Cole is growing up so fast! It is fun to see pictures of him. I can just imagine Cole watching the laundry-who needs all that other expensive stuff to be entertained?! :) We put Braelee in a box the other day, and she loved it! In or out of it, she was entertained. Good to hear how you guys are doing!