Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Week, Another Check-up

Sad news, at least for me, I am still in the same position I was last week, 1/2 cm. By this time with Cole I had already had him, not that having him early was a good thing because it just landed him in the NICU, but this is just getting depressing! I am grateful she didn't come too early but now would be good. At least even dilated more would be an improvement at this point.

Her heart rate is still sounding very well, measurements are right where they should be and she is moving a ton. Let's cross our fingers for next week. Come on baby!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad she is doing good! But sorry you are still pregnant! It is hard to be big for so long!

And sorry about your furniture trip. Sounds fun. I hate it when things don't go right!

Rachel said...

Sorry! She will come soon enough I'm sure! Sorry about the trek to get a messed up dresser. Hopefully it all works out!

Unknown said...

Hang in there babe!