Thursday, October 2, 2008

GDO (girls dine out)

I went to the Olive Garden with a bunch of girlfriends from the ward last night and had a good time. I think I ate a little too much though, more than I've eaten in a long time. I probably looked like the biggest pig. Let's see, I had a salad, a bowl of soup, 5 or 6 bread sticks dipped in alfredo sauce, and a huge plate of fettuccine alfredo.

I ordered the never ending pasta so that is why I ate the whole plate thinking I would get another full plate that would make a great lunch for the next day. Get my moneys worth right, not quite. My seconed helping was wimpy! Very dissapointing! I could have stoped half way through my first plate and still ended up taking more home than I actually did. I think everyone got a good laugh out of it. Lesson learned for next time.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thats pretty funny. I can just see you chowing down the first plate! I am glad you got a night out!

Unknown said...

I'm glad it was fun. I wish Lincoln hadn't had scouts and Brigham was in a better mood!