Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 Weeks Old


Avery has been a wonderful new addition to our family!

She is a great sleeper. She never cries when we put her down for the night and I only have to get up once to feed her. So wonderful because I like sleep so the more I can get the better. My family benefits from me getting sleep as well! :)

She has started smiling and cooing and is always telling mom stories, and her little dimple puts a smile on my face.

She also has become quite the little roley poley, and has those big, squeezable cheeks just like Cole.

Her hair is starting to go light. Right now it has a hint of red in it. We are hoping her eyes stay blue like her papa and brother so we have a little blond haired blue eyed girl. So pretty!

As I look at her I can't get over what a beautiful baby she is. I must say, "I have two of the cutest kids in the world!"

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I must agree that both your kids are quite cute! You are such a great family! We are so glad to know you.

Brenda said...

She sure is a cutie!

Team Shelton said...

Wait...when did you guys get a new kid?

Melanie said...

She looks so peaceful. What a doll! So cute!

Becky Mendoza said...

Dayna, she IS sooo gorgeous!!! Lucky you!