Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not so little

Last Sunday was Cole's first Sunday in the nursery at Church. Our baby is growing up too fast!

Tom and I dropped him off and he didn't even shed a tear as we left. What a sad but joyous moment. Sad because he wasn't going to miss us and joyous because now we can enjoy our lessons without chasing after a toddler.

After church when I went to pick him up, the nursery leader told me how much of a joy he was. He didn't cry at all just played nicely with the toys and other kids. He didn't give them any trouble. Now hopefully it will stay that way!

As a parent you always worry about that transition so it makes you feel good to hear how well your child does.

What a great new adventure for Cole(and his parent's)!

We sure Love our boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I poked my head in and saw Cole there. He was doing fantastic! What a big boy. I can't believe it!