Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poo Poo go down the hole

Cole went poo poo for the first time on his "big boy" potty tonight.

While he was going Tom stayed with him while I ran down to get a treat. The only treat I could think of in a hurry was a Hershey Kiss. Horrible, I know but even worse I unwrapped it before I got back to Cole. Again...was not thinking! When I went to hand it to him he looked at it funny and started backing away. Poor kid thought I was giving him the same thing that was now sitting in his toilet. He did eventually eat it after we convinced him it was candy. We got a little bit of a laugh out of that. Now hopefully he doesn't think that is what his poo tastes like. NASTY! Why I didn't think of fruit snacks beats me.

Good Job Cole!
(Oh the things that make parents proud.)

(sorry no pictures)

9 comments:

Manta said...

Awesome! LOL

Amy said...

I am thankful there were no pics of that...:)
Tell Cole congrats!

Dee Dee said...

Yay Cole! What a big boy! Good Job!

The Stratton's said...

That's so funny! What a big boy!

Jacqui Carrasco said...

Way to go Big boy!

Nick & Che` said...

YAY COLE!!! :)

Kristin Call said...

Gosh, Dayna, the LEAST you could have done was included pictures. That's one of those things that people want to see. Sheesh.

christa elyce said...

mwahahah This is great! cole is a smart kid!

thanks for commenting on my oktoberfest party post! It was a blast!

I miss you!

Did you know when abouts your family is most available...the best time (for the kids and tom)?
Let me know! We'll hit a nearby park or something for the photos!

www.jemappelles-christa.com

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

Dayna, you're so funny! HA! That is hilarious!