Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a nice day with just our little family and lots of good food, of course.



Cole and his classic cheese face and
Tom and I stuffing our face


Messy Miss




Oh my, what a mess!

~~~~~

I know it is a little late but I wanted to say how thankful I am for my wonderful husband and two beautiful children. They make my life so full. I am also thankful for the stable job Tom has that he is able to provide for our family and I am able to stay home to raise our children. I am thankful for family who support us in all of the decision we make no matter how hard it may be. I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for all of the blessing it brings and knowing that where ever we go we have a church family. I am also thankful for all of the trials I have had in my life that make me who I am today.

No comments: