Friday, August 13, 2010

Sleeping Arangement


Look who is in her big bed!





As you can see she is loving it!


It's always a worry how your baby will do in a toddler bed. If they will go to bed at night. If they will takes their naps. If they will even sleep at all with their new found freedom. At least those were my worries.

Avery has done pretty well. We have found her sleeping on the floor from what I am sure was a crazy night a couple times though. And her naps I am happy to say still happen! I just have to make sure to put her down when she is extremely tired.

It has been nice too because now Cole can open her door, because she can't, to let her out and they can play and let us sleep a tiny bit longer. Not that that always happens but when it does it is WONDERFUL, which I'm sure all you parents know quite well! Any extra sleep you can get helps.

I just can't believe how big my baby is getting!

2 comments:

Nick & Che` said...

Good job Avery! What a big girl! :)

Monika said...

Whoa, that's crazy Avery's in a big bed!!! I'm not giving Jaiden's up yet!!! muahhahahah