Monday, August 9, 2010

Yippy Skippy!!

Yay! I am so excited my sister and her family are moving to HOUSTON!!

My brother-in-law, Eric, decided he wants to be a mortician when he grows up so he applied and was accepted into a school right here in Houston!

They will be here the first part of December which means we will get to spend Christmas together! I CAN NOT tell you just how excited I really am!! They will be about 45-1hr. away but that is lots better than 25hrs! :)

I'm also excited that Cole and Avery will get to know two of their cousins better. Braxton is 2 weeks older than Cole and Jayden is 6 days older than Avery. This is going to be GREAT!!

I can't wait until they get here!!


1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

Bayna! You are the sweetest sister! That was so nice of you to write that post! We are way excited to be there with you guys! We've missed you! It's going to be a fun Christmas! I love you!