Sunday, December 5, 2010

The price is wrong....Bob

Airplane tickets for my wife to go to Utah:
$380.00

1 bowl of cereal for the kids so I can sleep a little longer:
~$0.30 each

The true cost of 1 hour of sleep after your kids have waken up:
$ Markers and Poo



Avery has marker from her head down to her toes


She feels REALLY bad and probably won't ever do it again. (I wish there was a font for sarcasm)

and apparently she likes to color naked.......

Her artistic genius spilled over onto her partner in crime.
He's the one that tipped me off.
Cole knocked on the bedroom door and kept saying:
"Avery...a no-no! Let me in! Poop!"

yes.....that is poo on the floor. and yes she tried to color over it with marker.

This is one way to get your art displayed on the fridge.

.....just more marker


At least she managed to get a little bit on something I don't have to clean up.






4 comments:

Mamie said...

ouch...

must be the season, though. Did you see this?

http://sarager.blogspot.com/2010/11/permanent-marker-debacle.html

Is Dayna home yet, or just groaning from afar at the sight of these lovely photos?

Brenda said...

Oh dear! I bet that was a fun time cleaning up.

Nick & Che` said...

Oh my... haha Avery you little stinker ;)

Monika said...

OH yes.....been there, done that...like everyday.... :( kids!