Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On Your Mark! Get Set! Grow!

A couple weekends ago I went to a baby shower for my sister, which was fun. While I did that, Tom took the kids to Lowe's and they got to build a race car for FREE! They loved it! Tom had a fun time as well!

I'm probably the last person on earth to learn about this but if not...Lowe's has these Build and Grow clinics every other Saturday and every time it's building something new. This is the first for Cole & Avery but I think we are going to start doing it a lot more now that we know about it.


Aren't they just so cute in their goggles!

2 comments:

Monika said...

so cute! I knew about them, just never have been...maybe we should try them out though

Rachel said...

Cute, cute! I love Cole's cheesy smile and Avery's blindness from her goggles! So cute!