Monday, April 13, 2009

One Year!

This month is our one year anniversary of living in Houston. It amazes me how much has happened in this past year. Cole started crawling then walking and we celebrated his first birthday. We evacuated for two hurricanes, moved from an apartment to a house, sold our beetle and got a CR-V and we welcomed our little Texan, Avery, into the family!

What a great year it has been! Tom has enjoyed his job, I've enjoyed being at home with our two little monkeys and we have made lots of new friends along the way!

The time goes by so quickly that I need to remember to be grateful for each day and to enjoy my children while they are still little!

Here's to the many years still ahead of us!

Memories
















3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe it has been one year. I really am glad you guys are enjoying it so much down there. And it makes such a difference when you like your job and it sound like you both love yours! :)

Team Shelton said...

I thought you guys moved in after us. We got here a year ago this month as well. Crazy stuff. Time flies, is that good or bad?

Mana said...

I think that last sentance is supposed to read:
"Here's to the many years IN HOUSTON still ahead of us! :)
ps hopefully your cute little texan develops a cute little texan drawl too :)