Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missing in action!

The week Tom was gone at scout camp I was kept busy by different friends. The kids and I went to a birthday party, we went to the rodeo, I had a friend come over one night for a little girl time and on another night I took the kids and we met two friends for dinner and then went back to our house for a movie. We missed our papa very much but had a fun time while he was gone!

At the rodeo.
We stood in line for a pony ride and Cole loved watching the other kids taking their turn but once it was his turn he screamed when I tried to put him on the pony. I took him down and had him pet the pony in hopes that it would help with his fear! No luck, he was NOT getting on that pony!


I thought where he didn't even want to sit on a pony that it would terrify him to be in with a bunch of free roaming animals but I thought I would give the petting zoo a try. He LOVED it! He kept crouching down to get closer and he really enjoyeed feeding them. I really enjoyed watching his excitement! I wish Tom could have been there to see it!


So serious!

Adorable boy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pics. I am glad you had so much fun without Tom! I love the last one on the tractor!

Jen said...

What cute pictures! Thank goodness for good friends that take care of us when the hubby's are away! I'm glad you were kept busy, it so helps the time go by.