Saturday, January 16, 2010

10 Wonderful Years!

December 27th was our 10 year anniversary!

Can you believe it, 10 years! I can't!

These past 10 years have honestly been the best 10 years of my life! I married my best friend and have never looked back.

I love the beautiful life we have created together. I love the children we have made together. I love the trials we have gone threw and conquered together. I love the love we share, the openness and honesty we have. I love the understanding, patience and admiration we have for one another. I love him!

They say, ''the first year of marriage is the hardest! If you can make it through that first year the rest of your marriage it will be easy.'' But then I have also heard that about the first 7 and the first 10 years. Really, it has never been that hard. I'm not saying our marriage is perfect, because it's not, but we know how to work together to make it work. We just fit.

Here's to the next 50 years! Cheers!

I love you Thomas Michael Booth!

3 comments:

Erica said...

CHEERS!! Happy Anniversary!

Nick & Che` said...

CONGRATS!!! Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 10 years!

Love the Christmas post too!