Monday, April 23, 2012

Miss Elliott


Our little Elliott is 5 months old! She is getting so big!

At her 4 month WCC she measured 27 in. putting her in the 99% for height and she weighed 17 lbs. and was in the 94%. Big Baby!



She is such a sweet heart! Always smiling and laughing! She has big, blue beautiful eyes! She loves to watch her big brother and sister run circles around her. I can just see her thinking how much she would love to jump up and run with them! One day sweet girl, one day!


She rolled over from her stomach to her back a few weeks ago and of course she did it while her papa was out of town and he still hasn't seen it! Come on Ellie, your papa thinks I'm lying! The night she did it I laid her down on her back on the floor with her head on Avery's' pillow. I went to help Cole get his teeth brushed and when I came back in she was on her tummy. I asked Avery if she rolled Elliott over or if Ellie had rolled over herself. Avery told me she rolled over herself but I wasn't sure if that was true or not so I didn't think any more of it. Cole came in the room and we were ready to say our prayer. I got up to turn out the light and with in that few seconds I had my back turned she was on her back again. I kept asking Cole if he turned her over or if she had in fact turned herself over. He kept insisting that she did it herself. So I tested it. I put her back on her tummy and sure enough she rolled! We all clapped and did it three more times. It was so much fun! Cole and Avery loved it too! Now the rolling from her back to tummy, I still have not yet seen so I'm not sure if she actually did that one on her own or if Avery had a little help in it.


She loves to gab! She tells me all kinds of story's. She is grabbing and grabs anything she can get her hands on and she is quick. She is also so close to sitting all on her own.

I just recently moved her from her three hour feeding schedule to four! Gives me more time to do thing because now her naps are longer! YAY! She has been doing great and she is hardly ever fussy!

She is all around a great baby!




We sure love our little Ellie Belly!

1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She is growing up too fast! That is so exciting that she is rolling! She is looking more and more like Avery, with Cole's eyes! What a cutie! Elliott...Your Auntie LOVES YOU!!!