Saturday, September 27, 2008

15 Month Check Up...

...a little late, due to the hurricane, because he is closer to 16 month's now.

My baby is growing up too fast! Where has the time gone!? He is 31 and 1/4 in. tall and weighs 20 lbs. 8 oz. He's in the 49% for his height and only in the 2% for his weight. He's a tall skinny kid. At least it's not the other way around and he was a short fat kid.

He eats tons but just has so much energy he can't keep the weight on! He gets into everything and absolutely loves to climb. You should see the front of his poor legs nothing but bruises. He's all boy! It's so hard keeping him on solid ground these days.

While at the doctor office Cole was full of energy. As we were waiting for the nurse to come in and give him his shots he saw I was reading some papers and decided he was going to knock them out of my hands. Unaware of his plan I didn't have a good, tight grip on these papers so when he came at them, both hands, at full force he went threw the papers right smack to the floor. It was so sad! I picked him up and he had blood streaming from his mouth. From what I could see he had cut open his lip a little bit. I hat when that happens.

I got him all cleaned up just in time for shots and then the second round of tears began. Oh the heart break we go through as mothers.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I was talking to your mom about how big Cole is getting!!! They sure do grow too fast. We are excited to hear about Avery's arrival. We pray everything continues to go well with the pregnancy and that she is healthy. Take care! We love hearing how you guys are doing!

Amy said...

I am glad the appt. went well, besides the cut lip that is. I can't believe he is already 16 mths. Amazing.

Unknown said...

Good thing he found that chocolate to fatten him up!