Friday, September 26, 2008

34 Week Check Up

Due to the hurricane I had to reschedule my Dr. appt. that I had scheduled for the day we were evacuated to the following Thursday the 18th. What an incontinent time for a hurricane.

So along with my doctor visit I also had an ultra sound. I thought it was supposed to be a 3-D but apparently the tech. doing the ultrasound didn't know how to do the 3-D. Quite a disappointment. We did how ever get a cute 2-D picture of Avery's nose and mouth that I will post once our scanner is up and running.

With only a little over 4 weeks to go things are still looking great. By the ultrasound she is already measuring 6 lbs. 3 oz. Holy cow she's going to be a big baby! She already weighs more than Cole did when he was born. That's gonna hurt!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad things are going so well with this pregancy! Can't wait to see what a mini Dayna will look like!

Unknown said...

A baby any time now! YEAH!