Friday, September 26, 2008

Another move by the Booths

We were supposed to move into our rental home Saturday the 13th but dang hurricane ruined those plans. I am happy to say though, this last Saturday, the 20th, we finally were able to move in. So wonderful! No more going up and down two flights of stairs every time we want to go anywhere. No more worrying about if we are being to loud for our neighbor bellow us. No more worries if someone is going to swing open their car door and ding my vehicle. And we now have so much more room, a back yard, a garage and privacy.

Now comes the fun part of unpacking. No really, I do enjoy unpacking. I love putting everything in it's new place and getting all organized. I really can't wait to start decorating! That is my absolute favorite.

I have to mention though, even with all this joy and bliss our first night in the house we found one cockroach and one lizard. There has been one more lizard since then. But I guess that is the sacrifice we make being on ground level with no stairs.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on the move! I can't believe you were going up those stairs pregnant! SHeesh.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!