Saturday, September 27, 2008

Messy Treat

I was putting food away in the pantry and didn't notice until it was too late that Cole was playing with the chocolate milk mix and had dumped about half of it out onto the floor.

I shut the door, where a big part of the mess was inside of the pantry, and went to grab the broom. By the time I got back he was already covered in chocolate. He was grabbing and shoving as much as he could into his mouth. Who doesn't love chocolate!?

Caught "brown" handed


"Uh oh, I've been caught!"
I love the look on his face

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ha. So cute I love the look on his face too! Kids. How do they get into so many things!

Unknown said...

Cute Cole!

Rachel said...

What a cutie!

Amy Whitley said...

Hi Dayna!! I love your blog. I've been following it for a long time now, since I started reading Dee Dee's. I just started my own. Cole is getting so big! He's so dang cute!!