Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun and play makes for a great day!

Yesterday I took the kids to Monkey n' Around. We met some of the other mothers and their kids from our ward there. Monkey n' Around is this cute inexpensive indoor play ground that has a bunch of fun big toys for kids to play on. I am convinced more than ever now that we need to get a big toy for Cole to have at home to climb on and slide down because he LOVED IT! I must say I enjoyed it as well. Cole entertained, Avery happy and content, me having adult conversation what's not to love!

I also loved sitting back and watching Cole seeing just how much he has grown! Things that he once was unsure of or scared of now are things of the past! When did he go from being my baby to my toddler? I guess for me he will always be my baby!

This boy makes me so happy!
Wee...!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He IS getting SO BIG! AND SO CUTE!

Rachel said...

Those are GREAT pictures! It was lots of fun! Let's make it a monthly outing!

Keep us posted on the binky situation!

See ya tomorrow!

Amy said...

Oh that seems like a great place! He is getting so big!

And congrats on getting rid of the binky so easily, well so far right?!?!