Thursday, July 31, 2008

Torture!

I had my three hour glucose testing today and wasn't it exciting. I took Cole over To Mamie and Lucy's to play so he wouldn't have to sit through it with me. Believe me he had a lot more fun than I did.

When I first got there they drew my blood then gave me the extra sugary drink. I waited an hour had blood drawn. I did this two more times after that. I had my blood drawn a total of four times in three hours. On top of that I had to go in fasting so having nothing in my stomach but all that nasty sugar I wasn't feeling all to well half way through. What a fun way to spend my morning. I should have the results back Monday or Tuesday so I will keep you updated.

Cole did really well at Mamie's. This was actually the first time I have left him any where besides family, so I am thrilled that he did well. I went to pick him up, Mamie made some lunch and we visited for a while. Then we drove by a couple rental homes in her neighborhood. Which later me and Tom went and looked at one of them on the inside. It was being painted but it looked pretty nice. They are doing all new paint, carpet and cabinets. Tom is going to call on it tomorrow. And yeah, tomorrow is Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That HAS to be one of the WORST experiences on the planet. I bet you felt icky icky the whole time. I'm SO sorry!

Amy said...

I cannot keep up with all your posts! I hate doing that glucose check! Yuck. Cole is so cute at the game. I am soo glad you love your ward!
And those are cute pics of Braxton and Cole!