Thursday, July 10, 2008

On our Way!

Well today is the day, We're going to Utah! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! It's been just a little over three months since we moved here and Cole has grown so much in that time. I can't wait for the family to see how much he has changed in that short amount of time. I'm really hoping he does well on the flight. He did pretty well when we flew out here, so we shall see. Cross our fingers! I will be back on the 18th so there won't be any updates until sometime soon after that. I am sure that I will have a lot to write about when I do get back.
-----
On a more serious note, Tom's dad goes in for surgery today. He has lung cancer, and they are going in with a scope to see if they can remove the big tumor. If they can't get it with the scope they will be cutting him open. We pray it doesn't have to come to that. We hope to find all well when we get into Salt Lake City. Please put him in your prayers!

We Love you Steve!

No comments: