Thursday, July 31, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Tuesday night was lots of fun. We played some games, had a lesson on upper back and neck massage while receiving one and I styled Mamie's hair to teach how to do short hair. We also ate some yummy refreshment's, vegi's and dip and for dessert, a strawberry parfait w/ yogurt. Have I mentioned how much I love our ward? Well, I love our ward! Just an awesome group of people.

While the girls enjoyed being pampered the boy's had fun at the baseball game. They got there early and received a free baseball cap with an astronauts signature and a bunch of cool NASA pictures. Well, cool to them any way. They left the game early and still didn't get home until 10:30. What a couple of worn out boy's Tom and Cole were when they got home. But it was a great night for all of us.



Cole and his dad hanging out having a great time!


The boy's and Lucy!

1 comment:

Mamie said...

Thanks to Tom for thinking to take pictures. They turned out so cute. And you're right, our enrichment activity was so fun. I just wish you could come over to style my hair every morning...*sigh* for now I guess grunge will have to do.