Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bath for Two

Life has gotten a little easier!

Now that Avery is older and can sit without falling I figured now would be a good time to let them start bathing together.

It really has made things easier on me! Now I don't have to fill the tub, bathe Avery let the water out, fill it again then bathe Cole! WONDERFUL... and plus they have a lot of fun together!


Uh....hello



Cole just looks so cute to me in this picture



Avery gets really excited when she is in the tub



The look Cole is giving Avery cracks me up!



Cute kids!

2 comments:

Amy said...

holy cow!!! They are so stinkin cute!!! And they look almost the exact same size! Love all 3 posts. The 3rd pic of Avery in the pool post is awesome!

Mamie said...

oh dose' two are just too cute. check out baby teresa at kelsyandbill.com (she's avery's look-alike)