Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Play Set

For Cole's birthday Tom built him a GREAT play set!

We looked around at quite a few different sets and all of the cheaper ones seamed to be built cheap and the good quality sets were too expensive so, Tom used one of his many useful skills to build our own! He did an awesome job, like I knew he would! There isn't anything he can't do!

It still has a few finishing touches, like a roof, but it has the slide, a climbing wall and three different swings. As the kids get older we will build onto it to make it more big kid fun!










Cole loves it and I think this play set will get many, many years of use out of it!

2 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

Awesome job! Cole and Avery will love it!

Team Shelton said...

What the devil is a "plat set"? I have a few ideas and after looking at the photos I think I get it I just thought they were called something else. Hmm, ya learn something new everyday.