Friday, February 26, 2010

Family Pictures

We had family pictures done quite a while ago, two different times, that I am just now getting the pictures onto my computer so I can blog them.

The 1st set we had done was by a friend from our old ward here in Houston, Christa Sherrard. The 2nd was done by a long time friend, Stephanie Stringham (Keller). Our family's were friends and go way back even more specifically she was one of my sisters best friends growing up.

Here are just a few of the pictures. The rest you can find on the side of my blog in three different film strips.

ENJOY!!
~Christa~







~Stephanie~











5 comments:

Rachel said...

such a CUTE family!! I love the pics!

Nick & Che` said...

Love them!! cute cute cute!!

Gay Lynne said...

Loved em all!
Now to decide what I want prints of and so many to choose from!
What an adorable family no wonder why I love you all!

Jen said...

Your pictures are all adorable! You guys are such a cute family!

Monika said...

i love love LOVE THESE!!