Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's 2010!


This was my year to do something for Valentine's and because it was on Sunday we went out Friday night.

I planned a night of relaxation with NO kids!

To start off we went to Red Robin for dinner. Oh so yummy! After we scarfed down our food we headed over to Massage Heights where I surprised Tom with a couples massage.

You are probably thinking, "Aww...so sweet and how romantic," but really it was purely selfish! I was really wanting a massage myself and Valentine's gave me the perfect excuse. It was just an added bonus to have my hubby there with me! Love you honey!! :)

The massage was so nice and SO needed! It was much better than our couples massage we had for our 9th anniversary! OUCH!

It was a wonderful night with just me and my Valentine!



Happy Valentine's Sweety pie!
I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

OH, I want a massage. Sound heavenly!

Monika said...

Why couldn't I have been your Valentine!??! lol

Jen said...

What I wouldn't give for a great massage! If only I could lay on my stomach! I know they give maternity massages, I did it with Colton but I was never able to get comfortable so it wasn't too enjoyable.

Jen said...

What I wouldn't give for a great massage! If only I could lay on my stomach! I know they give maternity massages, I did it with Colton but I was never able to get comfortable so it wasn't too enjoyable.