Friday, July 23, 2010

The Things He Knows


I was in the living room sitting on the couch when Cole came walking in holding an Ensign magazine. He was pointing and saying something that I couldn't quite understand but as soon as he handed me the magazine I knew exactly what he was saying. "Prophet!" He was pointing at a picture of President Thomas S. Monson!

What is so great about this you ask? Well....I am embarrassed to even admit it but....I didn't even know he knew who the prophet was. So unfortunately, I can't take the credit for him knowing but I do know he is being taught well in nursery. 

This did make me realize that I need to be teaching him more than just about Jesus. What an eye opening experience.

2 comments:

Nick & Che` said...

How cute! Good job Cole! :)

Monika said...

DITTO. these kids are amazing and we're slackin'!! Ok, YOU Are. !!! lol !! ;) love me. ;)