Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Milestone


We finally did it! We, or should I say, "the binky monster" weened Avery off of her binky!

The night of December 29th, before bed, "the binky monster" came and took a "bite" out of all three of her binky's! She was sad but she did throw them away.*We told the kids, "the "binky monster" is nice he just likes to eat binky's," that way they wouldn't be scared. Cole would go around saying, "binky monster nice!"*

When Avery went down for bed that first night she had a little bit of a hard time. She cried for a minute and then was fine.

Up until a couple days ago she would still ask for it throughout the day but is now over it! It hasn't been as easy as it was with Cole but I'm glad we took the plunge!

YAY!! NO MORE BINKY'S IN THE BOOTH HOUSEHOLD!
I wish I could say that about diapers!



Yum! Yum!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! What a great idea! I'm glad he's a nice monster!

Congrats on your new nephew, your anniversary, and a fun time with your sister.

Oh, my name has changed apparently. So, this is Rachel. :)

Gay Lynne said...

Loved the Binky Monster! How cute!

Brenda said...

Kevin is the only one of my kids that ever took a binky. Also, being completely done with diapers is the best feeling in the world. Seriously.