Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Boy!


With all that has been going on and all of the posts I've been trying to catch up on I realized I haven't posted about the birth of my newest nephew

Kamren Nick Child

So Sweet!
(I stole this cute picture off of my sister-in-laws blog)


Kamren was born on his daddy's birthday, November 27th! What a wonderful birthday present! That is going to be a tough one to top Che! :) He weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18.5 in. long.

I was able to meet him and my niece Brynnlie when I went to Utah for my grandma Preece's funeral. I am so glad I got that opportunity when they were both still teeny!


Congratulations Nick and Che!


1 comment:

Nick & Che` said...

Aww! This was such a sweet post! :) Thanks so much Dayna! I'm so glad you got the chance to meet him! :)