Monday, January 10, 2011

Love...True Love


December 27th Tom and I celebrated our 11th anniversary!

11 WONDERFUL years!


I love this man with all my heart!


We never do too much for our anniversary's. This year we got a sitter, went to Applebee's for dinner and then went to see Gulliver's Travels (cute and a little cheesy but not one of Jack Blacks best). Like I said nothing much but just being together is all I really need. Heck, we could have stayed home and watched a movie and I would have been just fine!
Align Centre
Here's to another wonderful 11+ years!

I LOVE YOU HONEY!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
(a little late )

5 comments:

Team Shelton said...

Congrats...were not too far behind you...it's actually kind of weird.

Jen said...

Congratulations! That's so crazy that it's been 11 years! I'm so glad you guys are so happy!

Nick & Che` said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute!

Greenhalgh said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had fun! Miss You and Love you!

Brenda said...

I can't believe it's been 11 years (for both of us)! It seems like not that long ago, but then when I look back, a lot has happened. Anyway, happy anniversary! :)