Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Visit

I had a Dr. appointment today and everything is still looking good. No high blood pressure and no protein in my urine. This is a great sign. I may just have a normal full term pregnancy. And yeah, only 9 weeks to go. This pregnancy is really flying by. I can't wait until our baby girl gets here.

Another great thing, I was in and out in a half hour. So wonderful when you don't have to wait all day to see the Dr.! I need to start making my appointments for later in the day from now on. Too bad I didn't figure this out early on.

At my next two week appointment I will also have my 3-D ultrasound. It's always so fun to get a glimpse of what the baby looks like. Now, hopefully, she'll cooperate and give us a good view with no hands in her face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I'm so glad it is going so well!

Our Family said...

We are so glad that everything is going so well with this pregnancy! We pray it continues to go well. Love ya all!