Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not so scary Edouard

Tom got let off early Monday and then had yesterday off as well for this "HUGE" tropical storm that was headed our way. I was so freaked out! We've had some apartment shaking thunder storms that I thought if it was bigger than that it would be pretty scary. It even had the possibility of turning into a class 1 hurricane. Ahh...SCARY!

Tropical Storm EDOUARD got here early afternoon Tuesday the 5th. Now that was a wimpy storm, some rain and a little bit of wind. I got worked up about absolutely nothing. Quite disappointing actually. But at least Tom got a day and a half off for it so no complaints here.

~First picture of storm damage~
I found this pictures on line of the storm damage.
Just shows how strong this storm really was.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm disappointed as well. Not even a good picture for the blog.