Monday, August 18, 2008

Strike Three!

Saturday night Tom, Cole and I went to an Astros game. Unfortunately we forgot the camera at home. So no pictures, Sorry!

We ate really expensive ballpark food & snacks but what is a baseball game without the chili cheese dogs & cotton candy?

Cole kept clapping when the rest of the crowd would clap. He really seemed to be enjoying himself. He is so much fun. I love this age!

It was a lot of fun even though the Astros got there butts kicked by the Arizona Diamondbacks.

It was great being there just as a family doing something different for a change.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH Diamondbacks!

We'll have to go to a game together. I've never been to a baseball game in my life.

Dee Dee said...

that sounds like so much fun! and by the way, I hope that you don't mind, I coppied your idea of having braxton's slide show of pictures at the top of my blog. I thought that was a really cute idea.

Amy said...

Sounds fun!
I love your new car. So exciting! It has to be nice to have 4 doors! And I love the videos of Cole walking. So fun!