Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Updates

I had another appointment today and everything is looking good. Avery's heart rate sounded great and my belly measurements are right where they should be. I was also informed that I passed my glucose test with flying colors! Which only makes me wonder why I didn't pass the first time. I think they just like running tests. Means more money for them. My blood pressure is still looking good as well. Only 11 more weeks to go!!

More exciting news, the house we were looking at to rent just approved us. We will be moving in next month around the 13th. Plenty of time to get settled before Avery gets here.
I finally got a swim suit that doesn't look horrible. What a pain trying to find a cute maternity suit. I actually tried this one on when my belly was a little smaller and it looked funny. Now that I am bigger it looks better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for watching Brigham!

YEAH for new, needed, stuff! You will be so comfy now!

Glad you passed your test!

Rachel said...

Cute, cute, cute suit!