Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bad News!

This morning, right as we were leaving for Dallas to see my brother, I got a phone call from my mom telling us that the people taking him and the other elders to the airport were late getting there and so they missed their flight. They had to get another flight and so now are no longer going into Dallas. I am so sad! I was so looking forward to seeing him and having a vacation. He felt really bad because he wanted to see us too. So I guess it wont be until Christmas that we see him after all.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, that's a bummer! I know you were so excited. :(

Unknown said...

That's the saddest thing I have ever heard. You guys should still go on a mini vacation anyway.

I'm so sorry.

Can I bring you something to cheer you up?

Amy said...

Ah, man. That stinks!

Mamie said...

oh no. I know how much you were looking forward to that. So sorry.