Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Get To See Him First!!

I am so excited! My brother Ren comes home from his mission tomorrow, after serving, faithfully, in the Dominican Republic, and before he heads to Utah he has a 5 hr. lay over in Dallas so we will be making the drive to see him. What a blessing. We didn't think we were going to see him until Christmas. N-E way, Since it is a few hour drive we are going to make a weekend out of it. Isn't that great, I get to see my brother and spend a long weekend with my Hubby and baby all in one!

I am looking forward to Cole meeting his uncle. Ren is so great with kids that I know Cole will just love him! I Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool that he has a layover there! Congrats on getting to him first!

Unknown said...

So excited. So excited. So excited! What a great weekend!