Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Avery's Blessing Day/ Tom's 29th Birthday

January 4, 2009 Avery received her blessing given by her Papa!

While we were in Utah we decided to have her blessed there with our family. What a special day! We will never forget the date she was blessed because it was also Tom's birthday!

We had her blessed in my in-laws ward because Tom grew up knowing a lot of the people in their ward and I was never in the ward my mom or my dad are in so it just made sense to do it there.

After Sacrament meeting we went back to my in-laws house and had a light lunch, thanks to all of the family members & friends who helped with the food, and enjoyed every ones company.

We also sang "Happy Birthday" to Tom and ate pie. Tom had to be difficult wanting pie instead of the traditional cake. I guess since it was his b-day I'll forgive him but just this once! Really though, who can resist a good Marie Calenders Banana Cream Pie! Yummy!



Our beautiful girl on her blessing day!
Our attempt at being professional photographers
We
Love
You
Sweet
Avery!




Avery with her Eternal Family
and parents who love her very much!




Grandma Child with the Grand baby's
Top left-all of the grand kids on my moms side: Braxton, Jayden, Avery, Cole and Braelee
along with my sister, Dee Dee, Me and sister-in-law, Lisa



Avery with grandma Booth
and
Gampy & Gammy Greenhalgh



We couldn't get Avery to cooperate with us.
She really does love her grandpa Booth!



Grandpa & Cole

Tom has started Cole on Mountain Dew young!
Not really! Cole is just trying to be sneaky!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute. Even after the whole issue with the dress, Avery ended up looking so sweet!