Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stalling!!

Well, I am right now in the process of getting all of our vacation pictures together so I can blog them. Until then I figured I could up date you on what has been happening since we got home.

Avery had her two month well check-up, and from what the doctor say's Avery is advanced for her age but I think she was just saying that to make up for the fact that she kept calling Avery a boy, until I corrected her. This obviously wasn't the normal doctor we see. To give her credit, Avery did only have her diaper on!

She weighs a whopping 14 lbs. and is in the 95th percentile. At least she makes up for it in height at 24 in. She is our big girl! But that is ok because she is still the cutest baby ever!

It is funny how opposite her and Cole are. Cole has always been a little guy. He never got that chunky, but they both have those adorable, squeezable cheeks.


You will see from this clip
that Avery has become quite the talker
and can hold her attention to one object for a while as well.


Well, I guess that is pretty much all that has happened since being home. Exciting life huh!

Oh, I can tell you, my mom is going to be mortified, but we are still not unpacked! I really don't like to unpack. I'll get around to it eventually! Love you mom!!

6 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

Just how long have you been home? You can take forever to unpack as long as I don't have to see it! So guess what I still Love you! Enjoy the mess!

Amy said...

She is a cutie! And a chunk! I can't believe how big she is!!!

Mamie said...

Did you see Dr. Thomas? I don't know why (well,actually yes, I do) but she's just not my favorite.

Jen said...

Hey Dayna,
Shirelle gave me your blog address, I hope you don't mind. Your kids are so cute! It's so awesome to see what you are up to. So you did move to Texas, huh! I have to admit I'm kind of jealous but we like it here in Missouri. You can check us out at www.fritzfury.blogspot.com
Jen Fritz (Howell)

Unknown said...

Thanks Dayna, you know hair, so that means a lot coming from you.

Shanna said...

Dayna,
I found your blog through Amy's blog, I hope you don't mind. Your kids are adorable!