Thursday, January 29, 2009

THE BOOTH FAMILY GRAND HOLIDAY ADVENTURE!

I should have been good and kept up on our blog while we were on vacation but I wasn't so I'm sorry that this is going to be a lot of reading. I will understand if you have better things to do than catch up on our blog because of my slackingness. But here it is any way! Kick back relax and enjoy the blog!
~~~

We got into Utah December 17th and were pretty much non stop from the time we got into there until the day we left on January 5th!

Tom's parents met us at the SLC airport to bring us the car seat Cole would be using for the next few weeks. We ended up renting a car this time because it was too hard the last time with out.

We stayed at each of our parents homes throughout the trip. The first week was at my in-laws next at my dads and last at my moms. This was tiring in itself especially with kids and so much baggage to haul each time. It makes me tired just thinking about it again! We wanted to make everybody happy.

~~~

The week before Christmas was spent shopping getting our gifts for family and friends. Luckily we already knew what we wanted to get everyone so it made it easy and stress free. We just didn't want the bother of trying to pack everything.

Tom went skiing, rabbit hunting twice and ice fishing, spread out through the whole trip. He had a lot of fun only because he doesn't mind being out in the cold but that DOES NOT SOUND LIKE FUN TO ME! I like to be indoors where it is nice and warm.


Our friend Jarrod!
I'm sure he'll appreciate me posting this picture!



You Can Do It!

I spent most of my spare time with family. I had a girls night, with kids, at my mom's. She made one of my favorites, Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup. We planned on watching a chick flick and playing games but you can only guess how that went with two toddlers and three baby's.

The girls
Me, April, Mom, Dee Dee, Lisa
Cole & Braxton


We went to dinner with each set of parents, at separatee times, went to dinner with some friends and also a few more times with family, went to lunch with a friend, got to see and spend time with Tom's grandma that lives in Arizona, had a merry Christmas, celebrated our anniversary, got a couples massage, saw a few movies, did a few hair cute, got my hair done, twice, did some after Christmas shopping, brought in the New Year, hit all of our favorite restaurants, bought Avery's blessing dress, which is a whole other story, had Avery's blessing, had a mini celebration for Tom's birthday....I know there is more but it's too hard to remember it all.


Our two adorable kids!




The grandparents & grandchildren



Cole telling us he wants a Pepsi and then
pretending to drink it!


Cool dude with papa's ski mask
~~~

The day we were leaving we finally took Cole out to experience the snow!



All bundled up


Picture taken from Tom's parents house
Beautiful!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. What a lot of posts! But I loved them all. Now I can see why you didn't make it down to my house!!! Which I am still sad about by the way. It wouldn't have worked out anyways because all my kids were sick the 2 weeks you were in town.

Looks like you had a ton of celebrating with everyone. I am sure you were worn out by the time you got home!!

I love Avery's dress! And don't worry. I spent more on Paige and Morgan's and I had to buy 2!! I know, dumb, but what can I say!

Jen said...

You sure had a crazy, busy Christmas holiday! I'm sure it was super fun to be with all the family again! But what an adventure you had when you were trying to get home again. And I just wanted to say that your kids are adorable. Your little Avery is such a chunk!

Lindy said...

CUTE! CUTE! Kids. Looks like you guys had a busy, fun filled trip home!! It's fun to look at the pictures of your kids. Hope you guys are loving Houston.

christa elyce said...

Love all the pics! You guys had such a wonderful holiday! I can tell! jealous of all the snow though!